M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And no, not near the DC scatological area either.

I've been a gun guy the best part of 40 years, but just have gotten my first M14; albeit a Chinese knockoff from a guy who owed me a debt. It was either I accept the rifle as payment in full, or wind up with nothing.

As I know little about the M14, I am here to learn. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Post some photos.

Reactions: Steelhorse

·
Administrator
18,335 Posts
Welcome on board Steelhorse, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a safe & great weekend.

XXIV Corps

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from the progressive capital of the USA! That’s New York for those who may not know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome on board Steelhorse, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a safe & great weekend.

XXIV Corps
I've been this forum for only 12 hours, and the board admin already calls me a hore. :censored:

·
Administrator
18,335 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome Aboard.. Peoples republic of Maryland here

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina!! Born in Virginia and worked in NOVA for thirty years.. Soon as I could got out..LOL

Carry On !!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome. In the peoples republic of naryland but from Virginia. I also have a polytech.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome from SW Virginia! Whereabouts you located?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts