M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ok. edited thread for queue. Us bumpkins may not be great spellers, but we do have our good points. Trouble is finding them.
I thought that the good points were all at the end of the barrel?! I can think of a couple more, but this is supposed to be a family friendly forum...

·
Registered
60 Posts
I guess I missed yet another great group buy. Nf1e, I am wondering if you are taking on build projects for others, or just doing them for one massive personal safe? I'm looking to get a quality build done, and seeing the recent issues with a Bula assembled build, I thought maybe you'd be interested? I just got back to the point where I might be able to afford a quality built M14 - ran into some money/home/where to sleep issues...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sounds like you're the perfect guy to get to know. Unfortunately, I live in the People's Republic of California, and I think you're a ways away. Does anyone know of a good builder in the northern CA area (Sacramento)? Or maybe I should just go Springfield and get it modded for a top mount scope. I'll do more reading and see if there's been other players come onto the market in the last few years besdies Bula...

·
Registered
60 Posts
I did have another idea - are you in need of some computer/networking/storage assistance? Perhaps we could trade knowledge and assistance in kind! Perhaps you're looking for someone to visit for awhile and entertain you with stories of living in a savage, untamed morass of political intrigue, strawberries, walnuts, and avocado on every dish (it's mandatory), and a governor who thinks he's king forever? Or, maybe just the computer stuff then...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts