M14 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
DRINE from GA. New to the M1A platform but well versed in most all others. Been on a lul as far as firearms go for the last 4 or 5 years BUT came back with the purchase of a new Springfield M1A. Always wanted one, especially the Chinese version that went for $350 back in the day. I prefer original looking so I opted for wood and black! My son has the scout type with synthetic stock. This M1A has set a record in my house for being the firearm I had the longest without shooting it. No time lately. Looking forward to suggestions and guidance as we go. I will be shooting mostly Winchester white box and hopefully my own reloads with guidance.
US Army veteran. Graduated Airborne school the day we invaded Grenada so I do have a few years on me.

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,027 Posts
Great decision in registering here this morning and most definite you came to thecorrect place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site andI hope you post often drine.Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome aboard. Nice timeline. I graduated USMC Engineer school just about that time. Late Oct. 1983. About a week after the Beirut Barracks bombing.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
welcome from the So CA desert

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.