M14 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a loaded M1A a couple weeks ago and looking for some general info. want to make it a 800 meter shooter. Been wanting one for the last 15 years or so but always managed to talk myself out of it, well those days are over!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Welcome aboard! Lots of info and folks here to help you out! Always nice to see more Texans join up!

·
Administrator
17,176 Posts
Welcome on board vpost, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week neighbor. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
854 Posts
Congrats from the DFW area on the new purchase! Good luck with that 800m goal and try to master the irons first!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome from central FL. I'm also new to the M14/M1A but there really is a LOT of good info and good people here.
As a Marine I've done my fair share of picking on Army guys, but hey that's what brothers do. We all fight for the same flag. Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Welcome from Maine.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Welcome aboard from E. Kentucky.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts