M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here from Texas. Former Navy pilot. Been shooting 3-gun matches and IDPA. Currently in the market for an M1. I would like to get a rifle to shoot in service rifle comp. This is a great site with tons of good info.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Welcome Augustus
and Happy Thanksgiving

Sounds like the DCM might be a good place to start for that Garand, or that huge show in Dallas this weekend or next.

Phinehas

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Glad to have you aboard and we will be looking forward to your input. Happy Thanksgiving, I trust is has been a day with family and friends.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Welcome, there are some M1-A rifles sold here on the px. You just have to see them before some else and if you see some thing you like ask the seller some questions about there rifle. Good luck and again welcome.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
Welcome aboard. Feel free to run your questions about Service Rifles up the pole here. I don't know if you're seeing much of the full 22" barrel version of the M1A in 3 Gun any more.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Welcome aboard from NY. Enjoy the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.