M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi'ya fellas.

New to TFL, not to the rifle. I'm an old fudd but I can still see well enough to appreciate the best lookin' rifle ever made. Looking forward to getting to know you all and your collective wisdom on our favorite topic.

I've owned several M1As, one in particular made by Glenn Nelson with all TRW parts, and have shot them on the service rifle league at the Detroit Sportsman's Congress.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome aboard from NorCal. Seems to be a good representation of us old fudds here so grab a cup of coffee and have fun.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum Uncle Winn, enjoy.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Uncle Winn, how come you said "have owned", you should still own them all. GI2GI2 I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey Uncle, maybe you can tell me more about the sportsman's congress?

·
Registered
495 Posts
I SECOND THAT! I think the new guy should invite us michigander's to a shoot at his club? I have heard about it but never been. I use to be with the wayne county conservation club. I would be most intrested!GI2
Anyone intrested in a michigan shoot?.GI6

·
Registered
158 Posts
Watch Out

Welcome to the group, from another Michigan connection. You think maybe people will start to wonder, all of us from Michigan? GI3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts