M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to say hello from KC. I'm new to the world of the M14 (M1A) and looking to learn, so I warn y'all (forewarned is forearmed) - I may ask a lot of stupid questions...so I ask, don't be too harsh.

HBinKC

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome Halfbreedinkc! Were a crusty bunch but very friendly, so jump right in. Noob questions are welcomed here, but do some research into old threads via the search feature and save yourself some hazing.GI2
The Mods run a tight ship around here so don't be a skeered to participate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Halfbreedinkc! Were a crusty bunch but very friendly, so jump right in. Noob questions are welcomed here, but do some research into old threads via the search feature and save yourself some hazing.GI2
The Mods run a tight ship around here so don't be a skeered to participate.
Thank'ee sir - I'm doing that very thing this minute - combing through the old threads and finding all sorts of interesting things...I can see I'm gonna be busy for a while GI3

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. There is an old adage that the only stupid question is the one not asked. Have a good time wandering through the old threads and feel free to chime in.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Halfbreedinkc, well, if you are new to the M14 you have a lot of reading to do here and by the time you finish your question will not be stupid. I know that you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts