M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just found this site today and thought I would post up and say hello. I purchased my first SAI Loaded M1A two months ago. So far I have installed a Smith Enterprise scope mount on it and a Counter-Sniper brand 3-9 scope on her. My plans for it include installing the Sadlak NM spring guide and NM gas piston. I am also thinking about getting a Vltor stock or the Troy MCS.

I have only taken it to the range once so far. I put 20 rounds of Black Hills match 168 grain rounds in it and I was completely blown away by how nice this rifle is and well it shot. I only got the scope dialed in and was not able to get any accuracy testing on it. Definantly alot different than the M-4 that I have issued to me.

Again, just wanted to say hello to you all. I look forward to learning lots of good information here. Here is a quick pic. The M1A is obviously the weapon at the top of the picture lol

·
"Death From Above"
11,253 Posts
Welcome aboard. Thats a nice collectio you have going there. Great choice of ammo, I ran 200 rounds of the BH down range last year. I just ordered the 157 grain match, going to give it a try. Enjoy the forum

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, SgtDrags, twenty rounds in one month, you are going to have to improve on that. GI2 I'm sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts