M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys need to check out yahoo, an editor for a nice liberal New York paper has taken to publishing the names and addresses of all licensed gun owners and is trying to publish the make and number of weapons as well. Nice little ploy to demonize us but indirectly theyll end up simpy letting criminals know where to not go to commit crimes. All this and the UN treaty coming up, makes one wonder.

i will not be giving up any weapons to any person or political system-ever.

·
Registered
207 Posts
That is awful. I can not believe the stupidity of the media with this situation. However all this craziness will help our cause in the end. Even the most liberal will slowly start to see this political insanity. I am already seeing it in some of my friends that sit on the other side of the fence. They are not impressed with their chosen leader.

·
Super Moderator
11,505 Posts
WOW! Unbelievable! But then again, it's New York; and the wife still can't understand why I hate the mere mention of that place and have no desire to be there for New Year's. A registry like that can be used by potential employers. It can cost people a job. It can be used for discrimination. I wonder if that's grounds for a lawsuit.

Tony.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
PLEASE delete that link-there's no need to make access to it easier than it already is!!!!!
If it's on tge internet it will never disappear.

Best to make sure the people on it know they are.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I understand it will never disappear, but given recent events, anti's and other disreputable people are cruising gun forums. It's bad enough that NY has seen fit to make license holders available as public record, but if someone wants to find out who is licensed, they shouldn't have that information HANDED to them, and should have to search it out on their own.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Now the criminals know where to steal guns. However, that's not a problem to the liberal agenda, because stolen guns used in crimes are good examples to use as more reasons to ban guns. "Create a crisis, offer a solution!"
Maybe Mr Worley's info should be posted on flyers down in the 'hood, and see how he likes the open sharing of information.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Perhaps this thread is the beginnings of a good, legal way to fight back... every time they plaster something in the press & online about "us"... we return the favor....

·
Registered
136 Posts
This was the best post I've read in a long time.
That woman has really done it in for herself.
Did you notice towared the bottom of all the blog entries that they even published the personal contact info of her boss, the editor, ceo of the company, her husband and her neighbors.
One person mentioned that the author of that article will be having an interesting conversation with her neighbors over brie and wine this week.

I agree with a previous poster that this is a wonderful....non violent way to fight back.

Priceless!!!

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
They are treating gun owners like sex offenders....

the battlefield has been chosen. the state of new york.

Court intervention is now needed i fear.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.