M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys checked out SixTGunr's new WhamoCamo Website?

Looks like he's gone wild with his new graphics program! :) LOL

I LOVE his new LOGO! Nice!!! 8)

Check it out!

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
That's cool......but I think that Six and Tom O. are to put the final touches on it and it is something else.....

·
Registered
340 Posts
TomO and Sixt,

Congratulations on your combined efforts in the on going up grade of the Wamo Camo web page it is looking better each time I visit.

I am not a logo person but if in the future the new Wamo Camo logo appears on a shirt or cap I would have to have a few of each to wear when I am showing off with my M14 types.

Keep on keeping on.

TomR

·
Registered
141 Posts
Coming from a backround in Graphic Design...I have some issues with the logo...but it does look good. I would change either the crosshair color or the "WHAMOCAMO" font color. They are too similar and kind of blur up a bit. Black text with a white border would look bad ass and would help to tie in with the rest of your text. The bottom curls could be done away with too, atleast one of them.

It is a very nice design though, but my constructive critiscm would be the font color and those two bottom curls just need to be tweaked. That would give you a cleaner, more professional look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts