M14 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Too much violence for the poor kids. Need to use a Havahart trap. Buggs catching Elmer that is. Don't want to get PETA upset.

And just like that Fudd now refers to craftsman that only use an Estwing rather than a pneumatic nailer.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Elmer Fudd loses shotgun

Warner Bros is relaunching looney tunes on HBO Max. Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam have lost their 2nd amendment rights and have had their firearms taken away. Elmer will no longer be hunting wabbits with a double barrel shotgun and Sam is not rootin' tootin' with his 6 shooters anymore. Just pry them from their cold dead hands. What's the point of watching? Political correctness knows no bounds.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Another buisiness went under.

ACME must have closed their doors too. At the Grocery store today I stood on the "X" and waited for the Anvil to be dropped....... Nothing happened.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
it's called amazon now.
Lruss

Reactions: m14brian

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Look up the definition of "ACME".

Amazon is kinda fast, covers lots of products no brick and mortar store will stock, but Amazon is certainly NOT Acme.

·
Retired
4,608 Posts
Absolutely crazy... It's ok to kill Bugs Bunny, just not with a gun. What is this world coming to ???

·
Registered
580 Posts
LOL!!! I got one of those for my boy (3 yrs. old) It is a blast. It has a fast gear, slow gear and reverse. If you start out in high gear it pops a wheelie. The cannon shoots projectiles, and the 50 cal. fires. (he uses it to shoot the mosquitoes out of the air). The turret rotates and it has battle sounds.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
LOL!!! I got one of those for my boy (3 yrs. old) It is a blast. It has a fast gear, slow gear and reverse. If you start out in high gear it pops a wheelie. The cannon shoots projectiles, and the 50 cal. fires. (he uses it to shoot the mosquitoes out of the air). The turret rotates and it has battle sounds.

View attachment 429651 View attachment 429652
Man....all we had was a cardboard box and a cardboard tube Dad gave us that he kept blueprints in.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Man you're the greatest Dad EVER!!!
Thanks, the first 40 minutes were rough. All he wanted to to is press down on the gas and go fast. It goes about 8 mph in high gear on a full battery charge so I was running around trying to keep him from crashing into things and explaining how to steer. Finally he figured out how to go into a turn, shift into low so he could turn more sharply and use the reverse. He really drives pretty good for 3 years old

21 - 40 of 44 Posts