M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was thinking they'd switch to something more along the lines of a "pop tart", as those are "very dangerous"! Every day, America ratchets one notch lower into a "hole"!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I think that they are going about this all wrong. Given the attention on "bullying" these days, I think that old Elmer needs to use a bit more psychology. The goal is to convince old Bugs that life is no longer worth living. A reliance on climate change doom and gloom reports would be a good start. And maybe a copy of this.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
So, I would've had to pay to finish the article. GI9 What does Fudd get instead of his gun?
m14brian
Last paragraph of the free section...

In response to US gun violence, the showrunners will not include firearms in Fudd’s arsenal. That is not to say that he has given up hunting Bugs Bunny, though - he just uses a scythe instead.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,065 Posts
Thanks Kurt, I think my mind just shutdown and quit reading when I saw you had to pay to continue.

Apparently they think a scythe is more acceptable way to kill, even though the end result is exactly the same.
m14brian

·
Registered
103 Posts
How they try to change the past reminds me of what I read about Stalin, who first killed his companions and then retouched them from group pictures as if they had never existed.

Reactions: joesig
1 - 20 of 44 Posts