M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been searching high and low for a good soft case for my M1a for some time. Well, Voodoo Tactical has recently come out with a great case at a very fair price point. They call it the Two Gun Ready (TGR) Case. For about $100 you get a very well made and thought out padded rifle case 52" in length. The main compartment features a padded divider so you can pack along a shorter rifle like a M4 or SOCOM-16. The rifles can be strapped down with Velcro fasteners and pockets are included for other stuff. I bought one and am very happy with it. I would highly recommend it to anyone in the M14 / M1a community looking for a good way to transport and carry their prized possessions to and from the range.

BEERCHUG1

http://www.voodootactical.net/voodo...wo-gun-ready-52-inch-padded-weapons-case.html

·
Registered
177 Posts
If you want something a little more versatile check out the Voodoo Tactical 15-7614 Enhanced 46-inch MOLLE Compatible Soft Rifle Case.
It has 3 external pockets for accessories or ammo.
The same divided and padded main compartment for 2 rifles and another zippered compartment with 2 padded pockets for pistols.
I have a molle 2 magazine holder attached to the front of the case and room for another one which.i will be installing soon.
It has a carry handle,a removable shoulder strap, and removable backpack style straps.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
I am 6'-2" 245lbs wimp - I've a double rifle case and an M1 or M1A-type plus any other gun is too heavy to lug around even with the padded backpack-type straps. I can do it but my back hurts just thinking about picking that stuff up.

·
Registered
693 Posts
If you want something a little more versatile check out the Voodoo Tactical 15-7614 Enhanced 46-inch MOLLE Compatible Soft Rifle Case.
It has 3 external pockets for accessories or ammo.
The same divided and padded main compartment for 2 rifles and another zippered compartment with 2 padded pockets for pistols.
I have a molle 2 magazine holder attached to the front of the case and room for another one which.i will be installing soon.
It has a carry handle,a removable shoulder strap, and removable backpack style straps.

A friend of mine has this one and likes it. His only complaint is that it doesn't have enough buckles. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.