M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm a new M1A1 owner I have the Scout/squad. I'm retired US Army Field Artillery. I'm 53 years old and I am not new to shooting :) I joined the Army in 1982 did four years and went in the reserves and rejoined the Army in 1989 (glutton for punishment lol ) I picked Artillery because I love guns and I wanted to shoot the biggest there is. :) and yes I did. Cannons are Awesome. I'm glad to be a member and I look forward to picking everyone's brains for info about the M1A.
Thanks, ZL

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Welcome from MN, and thank for your service.

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,622 Posts
Welcome on board ZL, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week ahead. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you Sir.

DI5

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Welcome from Texas, Zacklane. Thank you for your service , Congratulations on your scout.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Welcome from Southern Kalifornia (USA)

Welcome
This is a great forum.
Be Safe & Thanks for Your Service
John C.

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Welcome from Roswell, Georgia!

Thank you for your service - my son is active duty Army at Ft. Bliss, Texas -> 1LT - 1st Armored Division, 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 4/17 Infantry.

You will enjoy the forum!!

M1Army

1 - 20 of 22 Posts