M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks. I just received an M1A and it was suggested to me to post here and post pics. Don't know too much about this one yet as I've not even fired it. So here are the pics. Any info y'all could share with me from your knowledge base would be greatly appreciated.

Right Side

Left Side

Serial Number

Engraved on the barrel (top)

Engraved on the barrel (bottom) This one is tiny and I can't hardly make it out, there is an SFO and then 3 lines, not sure what is before the SFO.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Welcome from another one from the area.

Reactions: Tulsa

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Welcome from MN, that stock is gorgeous!

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,637 Posts
Great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Tulsa.

DI5

·
Registered
41 Posts
Howdy folks. I just received an M1A and it was suggested to me to post here and post pics. Don't know too much about this one yet as I've not even fired it. So here are the pics. Any info y'all could share with me from your knowledge base would be greatly appreciated.

Right Side

Left Side

Serial Number

Engraved on the barrel (top)

Engraved on the barrel (bottom) This one is tiny and I can't hardly make it out, there is an SFO and then 3 lines, not sure what is before the SFO.
+1 on getting together from another Tulsa M14 Shooter.....PM me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome, That is a good looking rifle, Good to have another Okie on the forum. I'm about two hours south.

·
Registered
8,482 Posts
Welcome from the Lone Star State, Tulsa. That serial # dates your rifle to the middle of 1977 . Checkout tonyben how to videos stickied at the top of the m14 forum page that'll get you up to speed on one. Find you a mentor in your area to shoot with. Wait you already did that .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts