M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one. Glad to tell - i am one, "fresh" owner of true TWR M14 (lucky me). Will attach some picks later. As i research the web probably one from US support to Lithuanian army.

I read this forum for a while and now i am joined in. There are a lot evening readings.

Love this rifle. Did not tested yet, but anyway i is great piece of machinery.

By the profession i am design architect and presently belong to Union of Lithuanian Shooters (semi military organization) to support army forces in vary of fields, up to active defense of country form any enemies.

As you all know (i hope) we have aggressive Russians near by and presently they show their teeth. Some of yours (US) troops are here now. To support our army by their presents.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
It is great to hear from you. Let us know how your M14 shoots.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome from Michigan! The M14 is a wonderful rifle. I just wish it wasn't so expensive to shoot! Looking forward to your pictures!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas! Please do post some pictures when you get a chance! Also it would be great if you could post pictures of other M14's that are over there in your country, doing what they were designed to do, defending freedom from Russian/Soviet ambition!

Reactions: Alibius

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Welcome from MN!

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Welcome from Texas, DEFS.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Welcom from Idaho.
Glad to have you wil us. Get lots of ammo and mags for that beloved M/14 you may need it.
We hope the Russians don't get to close.

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
Welcome. We pray you never have to fight the Russians. But may you enjoy preparing with such a fine rifle.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts