M14 Forum banner

New User from Corvallis, OR!

765 views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Bad Mojo 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Just picked up a new M1A Scout Squad and immediately fired bad ammo out of it like a moron (Indian 97). Hopefully my relationship with the gun can only improve over time.

#7 ·
Great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often mgmtm3.

DI5

#9 ·
Welcome from Ms.
I'm sure everyone will recommend for you to use a load of known quality and performance, such as federal gold medal match, when evaluating your rifle. This should show you the characteristics of your new firearm. Congratulations on the rifle!

#13 ·
Welcome. How is it up there for gun rights? Considering a move in 10 years when I retire. Wife actually considering OR even though she loves CA and says she don't want to leave. I used to go to OR for basketball tournaments. Love the area. Been to Eugene, Ashland, Mt Hood areas. Beautiful. Have family I rarely see in Brookings. Would love to spend my pension and time out of state without crowds, traffic, illegals, and idiotic politicians.

#15 ·
Sorry Buckall20, any where along the I5 will have "...crowds, traffic, illegals, and idiotic politicians." Don't forget the beggers at the off/on ramps and rest areas. The along the I5 crowd controls the state; it gets worse every year.

Edit: Go Beavers! OTA, Class of '93

Welcome mgmtm3.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.