M14 Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Im not pleased about the 50 post minimum either but the only other option I can see is charging a subscription fee to access the forum. In light of that, a 50 post minimum doesn’t look so bad.. I recently (as of yesterday) tried to log onto the milsurp.com forum and found I could only read 10 or so threads before I was locked out and asked to create a subscription (and pay $30) for the privilege since they no longer are offering free registrations. All I have to do to get through the paywall is delete your cookies but it’s still a pain.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I can see the ads except “Bargains & Good Deals”.
Do replies count towards the 50 post?
I have 91 replies, but only 15 discussions created.
Dog

·
Registered
232 Posts
Didn't like the 50 post rule much when I joined the forum.
I'm almost there. Thanks REALREGLARGUY for the warm welcome and chatting me up to help out on the post count.
I have some feedback on the CMP forums. Same name as here.
Also on GB username sshinaver.
I look forward to having full access to the forum soon.
A big thanks to the mods for what you do. I've been there and it's pretty much a thankless job.

·
Registered
28 Posts
This is a shame, I doubt I'll be using this forum much. I had posted a few times as well as bought several different stocks and whatnot. With all the different forums and other places to congregate (reddit, discord, etc.) a good marketplaces is one of he only things that increases membership in a place like this. I think this is a mistake.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts