M14 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,

I'm not new to firearms, but my first M1A, a SA loaded, arrives tomorrow! I have admittedly been a lurker for the last few weeks, and have gleaned so much info from the archives.

I'm looking forward to being around!

FWIW, I have a NM guide rod and shim kit on order if needed, in addition to a FA scope mount, and ADM mount to go with it. This in addition to most of the armorer's tools needed to clean and strip the rifle.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
18,067 Posts
Welcome from SoCal!
I lurked on here for years, wish I'd had just joined up in the beginning. Sounds like you are on your way, don't forget a nice carry bag and some C.M.I. 20rd mags if you are in a legal state. Post up some pics when you get it. Enjoy!
m14brian

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome from SoCal!
I lurked on here for years, wish I'd had just joined up in the beginning. Sounds like you are on your way, don't forget a nice carry bag and some C.M.I. 20rd mags if you are in a legal state. Post up some pics when you get it. Enjoy!
m14brian
Mags are something that I don't go lightly on, lol. I have already acquired a decent stock of CMI 20 rounders. Aside from the annoying rattle, I should be good to go!

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,607 Posts
Welcome on board Custom Il, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week ahead.

DI5

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Welcome from Texas, Custom ll. Congratulations on your new rifle. Check out the tonyben how to videos we have as stickys in the M-14 section here. They'll get you up to speed ,show you how to clean ,lube and troubleshoot your M1A.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Welcome from MN

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.