M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I really like this site. I just found it today and had to join. I am looking at some of the Springfield rifles when I get out, and figured this is the place to learn. I'm looking forward to learning and buying and shooting and sleeping with it!

·
Cranky Old Vietnam Vet
10,663 Posts
Hi guys, I really like this site. I just found it today and had to join. I am looking at some of the Springfield rifles when I get out, and figured this is the place to learn. I'm looking forward to learning and buying and shooting and sleeping with it!
Welcome, Dan !

For a minute there, I was concerned you meant...when I get out of the joint!

GI2

But I see you are an active-duty Marine on Okinawa!!!

Say Hi to the girls in Naha for Me!

Thanks for your (ongoing) service, Marine---You will feel right at home here!

(but We don't make you sleep with your rifle HERE!---it's Optional!)

GI1

CAVman in WYoming

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Welcome, Dan

You won't be new long. There are no 'boots' here. We are all adults (well, most of us anyway) and brothers under the skin. Which camp are you at? dave

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Hopefully you will find all the info here you need to help with making the choice on which model Springfield you want. Jump in and have fun.GITEN

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You won't be new long. There are no 'boots' here. We are all adults (well, most of us anyway) and brothers under the skin. Which camp are you at? dave
Thanks guys, I am stationed at Camp Foster and have been for over 3 years.

I'm looking at getting my wife an AR15 of some sort cause she's hooked, but I was thinkin one of the Socom weapons for myself. Man they are spendy though.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome from Mountain Home, Idaho!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.