M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
Welcome from Texas ,thelink12. I have to ask have you even tried it as it came yet? at 100/200/300yds? People often throw the baby out with the bath water. You don't need a new stock to mount a scope , you just need a mount and rings. an ARMS#18, a Sadlak or a Bassett mount will fill that bill. At any rate it's nice to have a baseline to work with before any further "improvements". Check out the tonyben how to stickys here and give yourself a good working knowledge of the rifle. [Do a lot of research, ask questions, research some more, and buy once is the best route I've found

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
Try law483.com I'm sure they could build you something legal for jersey that might suit you. If not it's a neat site for ideas there's quite a few there I'd love to have . A lot of people prefer whatever style stock they learned on You shouldn't have any problem achieving your goals

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
Introduce yourself on the new users forum here, there's a lot of folks wanting to welcome you to the site, they won't see you here in modern M14's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts