M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all:

I recently became interested in buying or building a custom M1A. Through that process it led me here for some good information. I look forward to gleaning any info that will help. I am trying to figure out which is the best way to accomplish this. This gun will be mostly used in long range target shooting or maybe even some match shooting once I get my skills to that level.

Jaz

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome jaz62,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, jaz62, plenty of information here to make a good decision. GI2 I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
You definitely came to the right place. As you have read already there is a wealth of info here and a great group of very knowledgeable people always ready to help. Pull up a chair and hang out.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcom! If you are considering shooting in competition, don't wait, just do it! Your skill levels will improve with the actual competition and 99% of the other shooters will do everything they can to help you.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum ! you came to the right place for info.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET

"All gave some but some gave ALL"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts