M14 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at M14 Parts and Armory with JD and Jon. I'm a Navy Veteran and have been shooting since I was 10 and started in the Southern Michigan Sportsman's Club in Temperance, MI. I'm a member of the US Rifle team forum and my username over there is polkcounty.

I'm the CMP chairman in our local club and recently won the NC mid-range championship in my prone class and finished 4th overall. I was using my 6BR.

I'm retired but started working at M14 Parts and Armory this past summer. I've been shooting the M14 competitively for 20 years.

Any questions you all have about the shop and our services can be answered by me, especially while Jon is away on his military commitment.

JDRussel also works in the shop and is a long-term member here. We are here to contribute and will be glad to help with technical questions.

·
Administrator
17,196 Posts
Welcome aboard M14Armory, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome aboard and have yourself a great week. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you. And thank you for answering our questions in the future here.

DI5

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Good to have you with us, Welcome from western Oregon (I am sure the Eastern half welcomes you as well). Habu

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Welcome aboard and thank you for your service!

·
Registered
867 Posts
OOOH! 6BR guy! I need to get with you on that. I'm having a Savage action built up as we speak. I'm having it chambered for 6BR and I'm accumulating brass, bullets, powder and primers so I can learn to load my own while I learn to "shoot." I'm just a trigger puller now. I wanted to really learn skills and I thought 6BR would be the most forgiving round to start me out.

Saying "welcome" to an experienced shooter such as yourself doesn't seem quite so fitting. But, welcome to the forum from central Illinois.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts