M14 Forum banner

New to Forum

836 views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Copling 
#1 ·
Hello, I am new to the forum. I've been shooting AR15, M1 Garand, HK91,93,94 for years. I have a Springfield,inc. M1A that I've never shot. I thought perhaps this forum would be a good place to read up on the M1A and to learn from the members.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. It sounds like it's time to get out and put some rounds down range with that M1A. What model is it and do you have any plans for changes for it?

With years of threads and a great group of folks to hang out with you should find all the info you need here. Grab a cup and join in.GITEN

Reactions: smc51
#4 ·
Welcome from Mountain Home, Idaho!

#6 ·
Right on Bradduh!!

Aloha and Welcome smc51,

Read up and use the search box for the topics you are looking for. If not found while searching, Do not hesitate to post on the appropriate forum to ask your questions. Sit back and click away.GI2

#10 ·
Welcome to the forum from Central Florida! Sounds like you need to give your M1A some personal attention...get out and get some trigger time on that girl! Post photos as well...we all LOOOVE photos here!

#14 ·
Hi and welcome, I can vouch for the last advice, lots of stuff to comb through, makes ya think and go "Ahhh.." alot, well I do anyway heh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.