M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all! I'm a retired Special Agent of the US Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID), recently retired from my second career as Director of Advanced Force Tactics, Inc., a company dedicated to training law enforcement and armed security professionals in the judgmental use-of-force and gunfighting tactics.

I recently acquired an M1A Scout Squad which I've equipped with a 3-12X long eye-relief scope for target shooting and some hunting/wilderness protection. I enjoy traveling in the desert and backwoods in the M151A2 "MUTT" I've restored, and am building retirement residences in Florence, AZ and Toutle, WA. Love this snowbird business.

Will be looking for load information, and to absorb the expertise of those who post here.

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Welcome from Texas , Hypnogator. I'll second that's a cool avatar.

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,606 Posts
Great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and reloading data, ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Hypnogator.

DI5

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Welcome from MN.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Welcome from Maine!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.