M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmmmm?

Should I go with the bullet? Im still on the fence when it comes to my "Go To Rifle". I have a socom 16 with Vltor stock setup. I also have an LMT QCB and she's fast and light! scenario's would have them used in an urban enviorment with a population of 3 Mil. Always potential for a situation like L.A had during the Rodney King Riots. With modern 5.56 ammo the AR platform is sweet. But, that hard hitting, reach out and touch someone, damn that was loud, 7.62round?

·
Registered
247 Posts
That sir is a good question. With the pros and differences that these wonderful rifles have,(read M1A) it boils down to the right tool for the right job. That being said, one is a rifle and one is an assault rifle. Each has its specific purpose.

Just my Thoughts...............

Irishrifleman

Oh yea Welcome to the joint!

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
Welcome aboard JONNYRIV.

I moved your post to the Welcome section . You should take some time and get yourself acquainted with the ROE.

This is a great place to make friends & learn.

Carry on sir!

9th

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, JOHNNY RIV, to expand on 9ths post, we try to avoid starting controversy about platforms because it starts arguments. This subject can be addressed in the Reality Check forum. I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun. If you would like access to Reality Check send me a PM following the rules.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts