M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Treadhead
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:idea: How about a synthetic M1A Stock, with the New and Improved version dummy kit pre installed by you :?:

I like the looks of the dark olive stocks, :idea: but maybe would prefer a dark brown :?:

What do you think :?: 8) :?

Oh, yes, I've a SA M1A Standard pre-ban.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hey Hawk,

Looks like you're up and kicking... GREAT!!! Missed you for a bit... :lol:

Very Cool, Sir! Now, I wonder what happened at BR.Com... that is certainly uncool... WTF is the only thing that comes to mind... 8O

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Tom, Back up since this afternoon..... I backed up the form as soon as I heard about BR.com......hope this forum gets overlooked by the hacker.... It's great to be back!

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Hey Chuck, Howz it goin??? Me Too!!!!! We could be next though....hope not. I will do a back up once a day for a bit and play the wait and see game....

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Hawk, I'm doing fine, slowly recovering from the surgery on the left arm, but hope to get to the range this Friday (will be the first time since September). As I posted on another topic, if this hacker/virus is the same one that hit the internet yesterday, its apparently pretty sophisticated...took out the Bank of America...nobody could get money from the ATMs.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
wow...that's amazing.....glad you're improving enough to get to the range.....I haven't gotten there since Sept. either.....got a schedule change coming up on 1 Feb. which should change that :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Treadhead
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now I'm thinkin' :idea: ...how much does New and Improved version dummy kit weigh :?:

Maybe I should put it on a display stock, and just go with the standard dark OD for my field stock :?:

This stock thingy is obsessive, I've got 3 now, and only 1 rifle. All those Fred's articles, I guess :?

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
The kit weighs in the neighborhood of 2-3 oz....when ya figure the weight of a loaded M-14, a few oz's shouldn't be noticeable. JMHO Hawk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts