M14 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm Jonas from the south of Sweden. Works for the Swedish military and love guns!

Got a permit for an M1a day before yesterday and i'm hoping to pick it up ASAP.
Will read and learn from this board, will eventually ask all noob questions.. ;)

Any questions, just let me know!

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,130 Posts
Welcome aboard 2Sharp, this here Gun Board is full of great info on our beloved M14 battlerifle. Enjoy the site and post often Sir.DI2

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Welcome aboard Jonas, have a great time, you can learn a lot.
Wolf

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Howdy and welcome aboard our M14 community. If memory serves, I think that I have heard of the city in Sweden where you live. I believe that some of the diesel engines for some of the older model Mack trucks were referred to as Scania diesels and were made in Scania Sweden.

7th

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for that great post in the M249 thread.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Glad to have you Jonas feel free to ask anything you may need to know about the m-14.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you everyone :)

Scania is more of the state i ive in, furthest south in Sweden, called Skåne in Swedish :)

Great to be here!

·
Registered
796 Posts
5 or so years ago, used to be the support contact @ Novell with security clearance for the Skåne regional gubment/ administration.. But they never called and i was never asked to go onsite either :(

It was something just in case, and my manager had listed me for it.. bit of a bum deal really.. wouldn't mind visiting Sweden some day.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Congratulations on the new rifle. Pictures are always welcome here so please send them of the new rifle and perhaps the range where you shoot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.