M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
damnit i don't have that much cash, this is gonna go fast.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
damnit i don't have that much cash, this is gonna go fast.
I cant agree with you there Dredsen i think the extream mark up is unessasary, over 40% for something that is still produced but has a slight delay in production no reason to price gauge our members

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is my personal mount, for my IOR Valdada. I have heard a lot of people can't get them, and indeed I had to wait for a long time.

I don't mind selling these at a price that is much closer to the MSRP, however for that price, people will need to wait for their order just as I did. If anyone does not want to wait, and is willing to pay extra for that, I am offering this one for sale. If it doesn't sell within a couple of weeks, its going on my rifle, and will no longer be new, nor for sale.

I will also point out that I can sell one of these sight bases for for $226 + shipping which is significantly cheaper, but means waiting for likely months while Sage tries to catch up with their backlog.

·
13,515 Posts
actually a google search proves your selling this sight on the web (says only one left)

there are people here who are desperately seeking this sight, and while i might be willing to pay the price apparently some are not so pleased.

Its against ROE for you to commercially advertise your products here in the PX BTW

·
13,515 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
we aren't stupid

http://www.bisontactical.com/sage-detachable-cantilevered-sight-base.html

you should hang on to the sight, when it becomes apparent to everyone that no more orders will be taken by sage then you can markup..but doing it the first day that the news hits the forum is kinda sleazy.
Sorry i have no tolerance for using this forum to take advantage of people andi dont agree with someone posting a claim for there profit benifit and i dont usually do this on peoples px ads but a claim was brought up with no proof "YET" but i bought a sage mount in stock for $229+ shipping so dont tell me they are not in stock anywhere and there is a BAN on production and mark up the item $100, this forum is here for M14 enthusiest to help each other so here is my contribution http://www.topnotchtactical.com/content-product_info/product_id-3332/sage_ebr_cantilevered_scope_mount.html SHOWS IN STOCK I ORDERED ONE A COUPLE DAYS AGO AND GOT A EMAIL ITS GONNA SHIP

·
13,515 Posts
did he like make that website just to gouge ? i hope not.

someone should call sage and get the truth tomorrow.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, I missed the fact that I can't sell my item in two locations at once. I will remove the add here in classifieds and hopefully folks can get one if they need it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry i have no tolerance for using this forum to take advantage of people andi dont agree with someone posting a claim for there profit benifit and i dont usually do this on peoples px ads but a claim was brought up with no proof "YET" but i bought a sage mount in stock for $229+ shipping so dont tell me they are not in stock anywhere and there is a BAN on production and mark up the item $100, this forum is here for M14 enthusiest to help each other so here is my contribution http://www.topnotchtactical.com/cont...ope_mount.html SHOWS IN STOCK I ORDERED ONE A COUPLE DAYS AGO AND GOT A EMAIL ITS GONNA SHIP
As for the above, I believe its against the rules to troll as well. I don't think you intend to buy this, but seem intent on disparging my attempt to do so. I have posted an email in the Modern M14 forum I received from Sage that says they are not accepting orders for Chassis any longer due to extensive delays. It took my DCSB an increadiably long time to arrive, and while you may not believe it, its true. If people want to by at the price I am offering, then thats their right, nobody is forcing them, and I sure as heck don't want to feel like I am twisting anyones arms. But since I don't want to wait for another eternity to get my own DCSB, I offered to see it at a high price to make up for the wait.

I think you helped make my mind up, I won't be selling this, its better off on my rifle with my IOR Valdada scope sitting atop it :).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did he like make that website just to gouge ? i hope not.

someone should call sage and get the truth tomorrow.

No, but I did post the one I had in there and adjust the price based on the demand. I have remove it from stock, if you can find them in stock at other places, your best served buying them there. I would make sure I called first to verify they had them in their hand before I gave them my CC.

I think its a great idea, by all means contacting the folks at Sage and verifying if they are or are not accepting new orders on the Chassis for example M14ACLS. Please post what you find here in the forum. As far as I know, the lead time for new orders of the DCSB is 30 days. The same as when I ordered mine month(S) ago. Please ask and post what the expected "real" lead times are when you find out so everyone can benefit.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Top Notch Tactical also does not have stock, hope yours was already send Lord of War...

In-Reply-To: <[email protected]om>
Mime-Version: 1.0 (1.0)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 19:01:09 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Sage EBR Cantilevered Scope Mount [SAGECANTSCPMT]
To: redacted
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

They are currently on back order. Sage is finishing up their military
obligations then we will be receiving our shipment.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 10, 2012, at 18:52, redacted > wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Do you guys really have these in stock and ready to ship today if I place the order? If so, what is the shipping time to 12993 via USPS?
>
> Thanks
>

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Top Notch Tactical also does not have stock, hope yours was already send Lord of War...

In-Reply-To: <[email protected]om>
Mime-Version: 1.0 (1.0)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 19:01:09 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Sage EBR Cantilevered Scope Mount [SAGECANTSCPMT]
To: redacted
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

They are currently on back order. Sage is finishing up their military
obligations then we will be receiving our shipment.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 10, 2012, at 18:52, redacted > wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Do you guys really have these in stock and ready to ship today if I place the order? If so, what is the shipping time to 12993 via USPS?
>
> Thanks
>
ordered one yesterday it was processed for shipping today

Date Status Comments
05/10/2012 Pending None
05/11/2012 Processing None

Delivery Information
Delivery Address
Lord Of War619 , 2xxxx n xxxxxx dr,, Arizona 85138, United States
Shipping Method
UPS - Ground

Billing Information
Billing Address
David Velarde , 2xxxx n xxxxxx dr , Arizona 85138, United States
Payment Method
Credit Card

Products Qty. Total
Sage EBR Cantilevered Scope Mount ($229.99) 1 $229.99
Sub-Total: $229.99
Shipping & Handling: $12.01
Total: $242.00

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lord of War, thats great news ! Perhaps you got the last ones in stock, not sure why the email response I got said they are now out of stock unless that was the case.

Anyway, its kind of moot in this thread since I am no longer offering mine for sale. I plan to get mine out to the range this weekend if it stops raining and see how the IOR Valdada works at 500 yards.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Lord of War, thats great news ! Perhaps you got the last ones in stock, not sure why the email response I got said they are now out of stock unless that was the case.

Anyway, its kind of moot in this thread since I am no longer offering mine for sale. I plan to get mine out to the range this weekend if it stops raining and see how the IOR Valdada works at 500 yards.
good luck at the range safe shooting

1 - 17 of 17 Posts