M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I returned my M1A N/M back to orginal form and added a Sadlak Airborne mount.I removed my Troy BattleRail and put everything back to the orginal USGI Rifle that I started out with.I realy liked the Troy BattleRail but after some thinking and debating I put the old gril back the way I bought her and added the Sadlak mount.Here are a few pixs let me know what you think.Thanks.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Is that a Atlas bipod ? or perhaps GG&G

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very nice looking setup !!!!!
How do you like that bipod I been debating on getting one myself.......

·
Registered
424 Posts
Don't you love that cheek pad? I dyed mine OD green from some dye I bought at JOAnns. Turned out great--took forever though.

·
Retired
4,700 Posts
Great looking rifle you have there. What brand and height rings did you use?
I bought a Sadlak 101st Abn. mount while at Camp Perry last August and need to buy some quality USA made rings without breaking the bank.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea that cheek rest is great,the mount for the scope is a one piece GG&G Quick Detach AccucCam Bolt Gun mount with 30mm rings.it works pretty good I'll see if I can get you a close up of the mount,as for the Bi Pod it takes some getting used to but latley I've had it removed and used a rest instesd.Thanks for all the complements on my rifle I sure do like them and I'm wanting to get another sometime soon.Here are acouple of pixs of the onepiece mount.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts