M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I go by tek for the most part due to my work. I grew up around the old Winchester lever action rifles. Manly use for hunting or the odd raddler. I didn't really see a need to have any once I had kids do to life being busy. Now that their grown and with some of my hobbies it became prudent for me to have one or 2. But like most thing's one is never enough.

Since this is the Internet and public I will say I have a new SA M1A Socom 16, Mini 30, S&W 629, XD 40 ect.

I see these as tools not toys and they have a purpose. To this end I want to understand the m1a and make sure it is as reliable as I can. But at the same time I don't want or need a Ferrari. A very reliable Ford or Chevy is all I'm looking for.

You can find me on Calguns also.

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Welcome aboard the forum. You've come to the right place for knowledge when it comes to the magnificient M-14 rifle...

7th

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
-Welcome from another Texan, tekno.Congrats on your M1A. You did come to the right place....and BTW Ford kicked Ferrari's A$$ a number of times, look up the history of the GT40 .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome from Grapevine - Christmas Capital of Texas! We love M14's....a lot

Bud

·
Administrator
17,376 Posts
You made a great decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope that you post often tekno.

DI5

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Welcome from Maine.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts