M14 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALCON,

Greetings from Florida and might I say the weather here is great. Just purchased the SOCOM 2. It is my first rifle in 7.62 and I am extremely proud of it. Can wait to dive into the forum in order to learn as much as possible about the M1A and to get the maximum benefit. It will be awhile before I go to the range so I will try to gather as much knowledge prior to the event.

V/R

Ordinary Guy

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Looking forward to updates on the modifications you choose to make on your new rifle. Thanks for your service. Have fun.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Ordinary Guy, interesting user name, I'm surprised nobody thought to use it before. GI2 You will find more information here than one can absorb. I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new rifle.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
The Socom's are just great short rifles: handy, stable in rapid fire and entirely capable of hitting the target they were intended for at any practical range most of us shoot. And if you want to reach a little further you can add some glass. Enjoy! Oh yeah......with a 16" barrel and Springfield's brake they are loud, double ear protection on the range is a must to guard your ears.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts