M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I joined a while ago and must have looked past the intro. I have owned two M1A's. The first was a fed ord. it was ok, and the one I cherish to date is a loaded SAI. My first deployment (2004) to Iraq I had the chance to see four M14's setting in our supply room. Awesome sight to see those girls all clean, and completely rebuilt. The second deployment (2009) DM was sent off with their M4's with Acogs to school. I guess I didn't shoot straight enough to be one of those guys. H*ll I was just happy to deploy as a cav scout. I am always open to learn more about the M14/M1A. And it seems there is plenty to learn from this forum. Thanks for having me, and welcome home Vietnam Vets. Every time I come across a Vietnam vet I hold out my hand and welcome them back.

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,622 Posts
Welcome on board carp8695, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Welcome from Texas, carp. Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Welcome from Maine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts