M14 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 80 years old I finally bought my own M14, a Bula Defense national match 19.5 inch barrel. It has been a few years since I last had one in my hands. I’m still teaching this pup how to behave. It has a few bad habit, like failure to go into battery on occasion, but it does manage 3 inch 20 round groups over open sights at 50 yards. I haven’t taken it out to a 100 yard range yet.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I born and raised in northeast Ohio (Akron/Canton/Canal Fulton) and moved to Alaska 22 years ago to be a State Trooper after 14 years as an Akron Police Officer. I currently live in Palmer in southcentral Alaska.
I first got to Skagway in 1966. When I was practicing law out of Seattle I had clients in Anchorage and Homer and for many years fished silvers and kings out of Ketchikan.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
How do I navigate to that link? BTW, I had my glaucoma ridden lens replaced with implants a couple of years ago. What a difference that made. I have never had better eyesight. I see better than I ever did passing flight physicals. When I take my annual today and the nurse asks me to read the smallest line I can see on the eye chart -- can say the one in the corner that says "printed in China."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts