M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
They need to go through a live fire training exercise on top of REAL training and background check. Carrying a firearm of any kind in a school isn't a easy task. Mentally most aren't prepared. More than one concealed hand gun has been handed or thrown at bad guys

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I don’t want to live in a society where I have to be armed and “ON” all the time, like Israel
If you're not "On" all the time, you maybe "Off" permanently. I have a major Sicko in my neighborhood who unfortunately has LEO friends and is protected. So for the last 23 year's I have been armed and "On" 24/7. Because one day he IS going to cross the line (and I don't want that to happen) but just like every one of these incidents on the news, every one from elected officials down know what he is.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I have a friend in SC, you have to crawl to get to the house. TAlk about paranoid... 😁
I'm a realist, not paranoid. I seem to attract the nut job beggars at service stations and stores. By being on my game and right body language I was able to avoid the ambush 3 guys in a car were planning at a gas station. There are others.....

I had a acquaintance like your friend that we would only walk a certain path to get to their house and around their properties. This guy trained dogs for embassies and foreign governments. He showed me the "palpating" trigger on Glock pistols.

When you decide to carry a firearm for self protection and the protection of your family, you are either going to carry it all the time or just don't bother.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts