M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a Liam Neeson trailer as a elderly border rancher protecting something or another with his M14/M1a. At least he’s playing a character who is his age this time.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
Neeson is a rabid antigun/anti 2nd Amendment person, I will not help provide an income to him by watching his movies.

Quoted from a Snopes report;
“I am totally for gun control in the US. The population of America is roughly 300 million and there are 300 million guns in this country, which is terrifying. Every day we’re seeing some kid running rampant in a school. And do you know what the gun lobby’s response to Newtown was? The National Rifle Association’s official response was ‘If that teacher had been armed …’ It’s crazy.
“It is the right to bear arms which is the problem. I think if the Founding Fathers knew what was happening they would be turning in their graves with embarrassment at how that law has been interpreted.”
In regards to his hypocritical portrayals of a gun toting tough guy he said;

You can slap me in the face with that and say I’m a liar. My defense is that it’s very much cartoon violence. That’s what I see it as: Tom and Jerry played out with human beings.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exactly why I didn’t post bother to post a link for the trailer BUT it is cool the boom stick is still getting some attention.

·
Registered
149 Posts
An aging older man and his M14 - dualing it out with the Mexican Cartel - in what I think is Texas. Of course the bad guys seem to be partial to AK 47's in the trailer. There's a pic of the old boy with a mini 14 too it looks like - but it looks to me like the M14 is the star of the show ! The old boy, a former Marine, pulls off a point and shoot shot with the mighty M14 in the early part of the trailer.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Looks fun.

Maybe I can get my Father in Law to watch it while we cradle our rifles in our laps, spilling popcorn everywhere!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Liam Neeson shooting an M14 "The Marksman" to be aired Friday 1/15/20.

Liam Neeson marksman movie shooting an M14 - Yahoo Video Search Results
Liam Neeson is a Hollywood Anti-Gunner. He said the "There are too many guns in America.' Last I heard he is not a U.S.citizen.
I guess its OK to make millions on violent movies in this country using firearms, then turn around and criticize our rights to own them.
I would not spend my money or time on watching this guys movies. It only makes their voices stronger to use against us. He's a hypocrite like Schwarzenegger.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
Neeson said that even though he's against gun ownership it wasn't hypocritical of him to portray a gun owner because he felt that the characters that he plays are just cartoon characters and not real in any way, they're like Elmer Fudd.

What a moron, and anybody that helps provide him with an income isn't much smarter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts