M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellas,
First time posting, been following for some time, its kind of intimidatingly jumping in with no knowledge on this type of forum, never did it before. Avid shooter and collector. Acquired a collection of Garand's and a few M14s a few years ago. The M1s are fascinating, now that I have some wood in my safes, I am trying to determine value, condition, rarity, and such. Hopefully someone can help me out when I start posting some photos.
Thanks

·
Administrator
17,667 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often Roscoe1.

XXIV Corps

Reactions: Roscoe1

·
Forum Jester
7,324 Posts
welcome from south florida,bring beer?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Fellas,
First time posting, been following for some time, its kind of intimidatingly jumping in with no knowledge on this type of forum, never did it before. Avid shooter and collector. Acquired a collection of Garand's and a few M14s a few years ago. The M1s are fascinating, now that I have some wood in my safes, I am trying to determine value, condition, rarity, and such. Hopefully someone can help me out when I start posting some photos.
Thanks
Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Welcome from Utah home of the 1911 A1 and spirit home of Jeep.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Fellas,
Thanks
Thanks for the warm welcome.
Grandpa was a Marine who fought in the trenches of France WWI, Dad was In the Pacific theater WWII. Both made it home after fighting for our great country!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Post photos and ask away but be aware dollar values are not an allowed discussion topic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again for the welcome fellas,
It seems to me that the rifles with the Certificates are not as nice as some of the others. I am going to start selling a few off by the end of the year .Wouldn't the earlier years be more desirable?
Thanks InkedIMG_7695_LI.JPG

1 - 20 of 23 Posts