M14 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! six from whammo camo refered me here and i like what I se and joined. Fired an M1A and now hooked. Got one on layaway with wife's blessing and cant wait to get it and shoot! Bless y'all!

·
"Staff Alumni"
2,653 Posts
Welcom aboard Medic. The bug is just starting and it will grow with the rules of twos. Hopfully your wife will understand and give you blessing on #2 and 3 :lol: What M1A did you lay away and since Six sent you over I would imagine you will be putting on one of his stocks to boot :p

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Steve, I got the SA M1A standard with the GI birch stock. Six has quoted one of his stocks for me and I'll be gitting the "Ambush Alley" MARPAT pattern. Found a great guy (and gal) who will let me put as much as I can when I can and he will order it when I get near to finishing paying on it. As a lowly meic, this means a lot to me in getting my dream rifle!

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Welcome aboard medic15al. Gald ya found us. Amazing what handling and firing this BattleRifle does for someone. I was first exposed to it during recruit training at Parris Island. We carried it just about everywhere and even slept with it :D I got hooked on it way before chambering a single round let alone firing it....Have shot all kinds of rifles and even own a few, but I always come back to my M-14 :D :D :D It will be well worth the wait.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Guys, y'all are great! I really feel welcome here. Don't worry, I'll be lurking around if not posting untill my rifle comes in, then it will be shooting and talking about it!

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Sounds like a winner but don't let that stop ya if ya feel the need to chime in here at any time.

I think dig has about a dozen or so M1A's ....

I kinda lost count now as hes hard to keep up with ....

Maybe he can loan ya one of his till yours arrives ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a super day medic ... :wink:

Six

·
Banned
354 Posts
Thats a rather Cool handle (avatar) you have after your name. Glad you joined...............The more the merrier

·
Registered
545 Posts
Welcome aboard
I cant say anything that hasnt already been said. Enjoy this place and dont be a stranger

RRVI

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.