M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I just joined the forum and look forward to gaining insight and know how on my M1A.

I bought my M1A in 2011 while working in Missouri having lusted for a M14 ever since I qualified with it in USMC boot camp Oct/Nov 1973. Had just move to Missouri from Calif and did not even know the M1A existed or could be purchased legally. Needless to say when I saw it on the shelf at the gun store, out came my credit card.

Moved back to Calif in 2015 and had to desecrate the rifle with a muzzle brake to bring it in with me. Haven't fired the weapon since.

I just moved to Oklahoma and am now looking forward to installing a USGI FS with the full bayonet lug I got my hands on GI1

Thanks in advance for all the members who have/will posted/post great M14/M1A content and wisdom.

Cheers

·
Administrator
17,196 Posts
Welcome aboard pssnn, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome aboard and have yourself a great week neighbor. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

Reactions: pssnn

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

Reactions: pssnn

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome. Sounds like you already know her pretty well, but this is a great place to expand and share knowledge and experience. Shoot and enjoy,

ranger7gt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts