M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Adam and I’m an addict! I have way too many guns, but recently started to sort out a Socom I picked up back in 08, but only fired once since then. I just joined this forum after browsing through it for awhile and found the knowledge base to be excellent. I have built ARs, Garands, M1As, and Ithaca shotguns. I also have done some parkerizing.

·
Administrator
17,195 Posts
To admit that you have a problem Adam, then you're taking that first big step in recovery from your addiction. To help this along, it's required that you start buying only your body weight each month of military surplus ammunition and a M1A Battle Rifle. Then, with more support and help from your family and friends, slowly work down to twice a month until you can buy military surplus ammunition and M1A Battle Rifles each week without anymore problems, or until your bank card(s) hit the max limit. Just kidding......

I'm still trying to get back on the wagon again myself, no luck yet. I'm still on the powder patches with little success insight, I have to get a 2nd mortgaged on the house. My wife took the children and dogs and left me, but my doctor said I'm getting somewhat better. Ya right......

Welcome on board and enjoy the Forum and post often Adam. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
333 Posts
Another wet sider welcome.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts