M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I heard about this site while reading a thread on another one. I am interested in the M14 style rifles. I have shot them in the past and I guess I need to find me another one to own and shoot. I look forward to reading and learning.

·
Premium Member
15,925 Posts
Welcome to the fun.

·
Administrator
17,455 Posts
Welcome on board LKHILLS, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great weekend.
Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

XXIV Corps

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome on board LKHILLS, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great weekend.
Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

XXIV Corps
Thank you sir.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome and keep an eye on the Forum and PX and maybe something will catch your EYE'S. :cool:

Start looking for a place to reach out and touch a target, the longer the better. :)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome! As you’re looking around, check out some of the posts Professionals forum by experts like Gus Fisher and others.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts