M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi shooters! Fairly new to this site and I enjoy the shooting sports especially the competitions here.
I’m retired from the tire business and served in the Marines from 6/75-6/79 as a helicopter crew chief. 6113
We had the M16A1 at that time so until recently I have had little experience with the M1A match rifle.
I posted some targets from yesterday so they should be up shortly.
Thanks to Jeff for the invite!

·
NSR
1,418 Posts
Welcome to the fold from the Pacific Northwest. Contact TonyBen...he did the crew chief thing on CH-53's when in the Corps.

Wes

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
About time!
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
860 Posts
Thermal California

X53flier
Welcome aboard. Brings back a lot of memories from back in the day. I flew Free Flight Model Airplanes with Sal Talbi, Jim Adams in Thermal in early 1960's. I remember being in down town Thermal and guys were shooting shotguns at either pigeons or doves.
Pfc out
PS M14Brian lives out there near 29 Palms

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
X53flier
Welcome aboard. Brings back a lot of memories from back in the day. I flew Free Flight Model Airplanes with Sal Talbi, Jim Adams in Thermal in early 1960's. I remember being in down town Thermal and guys were shooting shotguns at either pigeons or doves.
Pfc out
PS M14Brian lives out there near 29 Palms

PFC THOMAS!

I grew up in that area and remember the old timers talking about the 'city' pigeon shoots in Indio where the city supplied the shotshells!
Kholors (sp) feed store on Fargo street?

Times have changed for sure! For the better?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts