M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I found this forum, so here goes:

I am 27, US Army, 45B Small-Arms Repairman. I am now Honorably out. Served 7 years, deployed twice. I'm working as a Gov't contractor repairing weapons for mob/demob units in NJ.

Just saying hello!

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, HaveBlue83, it looks like you may need a helper in your job, if you want to send any arms to me for "test firing" I'll be happy to help. GI2GI2 If you decide I can help, please send suitable ammo with each device. MCORPS1 I'm sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with most of us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard, HaveBlue83, it looks like you may need a helper in your job, if you want to send any arms to me for "test firing" I'll be happy to help. GI2GI2 If you decide I can help, please send suitable ammo with each device. MCORPS1 I'm sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with most of us. Have fun.

-
yeah, we have a few M16A2/M4's that need barrels checked for group size after new barrels went on. I'll send a MK-19 and M240B for familiarization firing as well FRG1

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Lot of good info and great people ready to help with any questions about this great platform. Grab a cup, pull up a chair, and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Welcome from McKean Co. Penna.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts