M14 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, hope you're having a great week.

I'm an amateur shooter/civilian, want to figure out what to get for M1A as I'm in California. Will hopefully upload pics and content once I get my hands on something.

I primarily shoot CZ-75 (SP01), and have an amateur but decent knowledge base about upgrades, etc..

Thanks!

·
Administrator
17,947 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you post often ryluv2surf.

DI5

·
Premium Member
8,173 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome from Idaho.

As to CA options, you should be able to get any of the various models Springfield offers that you'll likely find in local stores there, as well as the other makers of receivers (LRB, JRA, Fulton, etc.), provided they don't have "Class III AW" regs. Ie. the rifle can't have a collapsible stock, a pistol grip, thumbhole stock or flash-hider (on any semi-auto w/detachable mag). You are also limited to 10-round mags, as with any other detachable mag firearm in CA.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum. There are some great folks here. Lots of knowledge and guidance too. I am in Laguna Hills - OC.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great group of guys here to learn from!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts