M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am a new member from New Jersey. Bought my first M1a this week, the loaded version. I love my AR's, have 2 or three in .223 and one DPMS in .308 but I have always wanted a M1/M14/M1A ever since I saw full metal jacket. Haven't even shot the rifle yet and it is my favorite of all. Hope to get out soon and put her through its paces. Having spent 4 years as a USMC grunt I have built, stripped and rebuilt AR's. Now I am excited to start playing with my new Springfield.

·
Administrator
17,397 Posts
Welcome aboard thelink12, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome aboard and have yourself a great week. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you and when is that range report going to be completed?

DI5

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As soon as I can get to the range I will file a range report. Going out of state this weekend but hopefully soon after I get back I will see how she does. My buddy belongs to a gun club a mile from my house, (square circle), he is gonna try to get me in there when the membership opens but it has been a while. I used to belong to the south jersey shooting club but didn't renew my membership in the hopes of joining the square circle but will probably re-join since they have a 300 yard range and the square circle only has a 100.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Welcome from Texas, thelink12. Glad to see you found the new user forum.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome! Definitely came to the right place in order to learn anything and everything about M1A/M14's.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome from MN.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Another welcome to the Forum from Texas! I wonder how many M1A/M14's have been sold due to the movie Full Metal Jacket?

·
Banned
2,951 Posts
Welcome from the Free State of Idaho!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome from Southern Kalifornia

Good Luck with your new M1A.
You will love it

botlaudio

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Welcome from Northern NJ...Bergen County. If you're not too far, look into the ANJRPC range at Cherry Ridge. 100--300yds. Membership first Sunday of every month.

Dave

1 - 20 of 29 Posts