M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently joined this site to gain better insight into M14 rifles. I collect primarily WWI - WWII weapons (CA legal) but I carried an M-14 in the military for a number of years and find it to be an outstanding rifle.

My M14 utilizes a James River welded heel receiver (TRW marked) and was built by the previous owner using all NOS USGI TRW parts.

The only accessories I have are a USGI fiberglass stock and a 3x9 scope with mount.

I look forward to learning more about the M14 from the experts on the forum.

·
Administrator
17,273 Posts
Welcome on board redrothl, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week ahead. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your warm welcome, I spend a great deal of time on sister gun boards and I know there are a great bunch of guys on this forum also.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I am going jump right in and tarnish redroth's reputation by revealing the fact that he knows me personally. That should doom him all by itself!

Welcome, my friend. Glad to see you here.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Welcome aboard the forum from NorCal, Oakland. What Cal legal muzzle break are you using on your JRA?

I collect US MilSurp rifles as well, from the Krag thru the M14, the wood stocked warriors, mostly focusing on 1903's.

Welcome aboard the forum,

Mac

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome from Nevada.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts