·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Welcome from Southern IL.

Reactions: JVJOE-1968

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Also welcome from another Peoples Republic of Illinois escapee. I left when I enlisted in the military in the early 70's and never looked back. I spent several years in WA state but as it has plunged into the Left field I now reside in CO.

Reactions: JVJOE-1968

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Southwest Idaho (formerly of the southside of Chi-Town and the Peoria area) says Hi and welcome. What part of Illinois? I still have family there (also M1A owners) and plan on heading back for a visit as soon as their state opens back up.

Buy another safe now.
Sorry for taking so long to reply. I live will county but our farm is in Morgan county. I mostly deer hunt now but enjoy guns and try to learn as much as I can, My dad just started talking about the M14 a few years ago and I have been reading everything I can about it. What a great rifle.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I'm from central Illinois around but moved up to Chicago area 15 years ago. Still have hunting ground and a nice range set up back on the farm.
i grew up in central Illinois now live in will county. My family still has a farm in Morgan county.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts