M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone i have been looking at this site for a long time and decided to join. I love to camp and hunt and own quite a few guns (most are safe Queens). I have been reading a lot about M14's because my dad used one in the military, plus i have looking into the M1A. I enjoy reading the posts and all the knowledge from the members. thanks for letting me join.

jOE

·
Administrator
17,272 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you can post often Joe.

DI5

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome from another former Illinoisian, now back in my home state of WI.

Lived in Crook Co. during the Blago years. And we thought that was bad...

·
Registered
995 Posts
Southwest Idaho (formerly of the southside of Chi-Town and the Peoria area) says Hi and welcome. What part of Illinois? I still have family there (also M1A owners) and plan on heading back for a visit as soon as their state opens back up.

Buy another safe now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm from central Illinois around but moved up to Chicago area 15 years ago. Still have hunting ground and a nice range set up back on the farm.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts