M14 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 years in SF central America in the eighties. Love shootin and look forward to sharing some info on this site. Just started High power last year. Always up for info on that. Pride n Joy M21 wSS Kreiger barrel, 2nd one match with match barrel. Both wood stocks. Love them!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Welcome to the forum...from PA.

·
Administrator
17,196 Posts
Welcome on board Cupracer, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week neighbor. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Welcome aboard from E. Kentucky.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Welcome, and let me give you my personal thanks for that recall election deal you guys did to Bloomberg's cronies.

an excellent message to send to the rest of them. I understand the third one that was targeted just quit and ran rather than face you guy's wrath...THUMBS UP

·
Registered
630 Posts
Sorry to see that Colorado(Red in Spanish) has gone the way of California & New York.....But I'm glad to see that you are all fighting back against it. Welcome aboard though.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts