M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. Been lurking this website for about 6 months. Very interesting information on all these neat firearms. Thought I better jump in - officially. My interest is in military small arms. I love the discussions going on in here. Excellent!!

·
Administrator
17,411 Posts
Welcome on board berettamodellocinquantanove, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week neighbor. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Welcome from Southern IL.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Yea, it's me!

Hello Everyone. Been lurking this website for about 6 months. Very interesting information on all these neat firearms. Thought I better jump in - officially. My interest is in military small arms. I love the discussions going on in here. Excellent!!
Welcome BM59 and thank you for all your kind words, my hope was that it was everything you were looking for and the same goes for this forum, which is packed with very knowledgeable and helpful folks with the same interests. Post often and keep in touch.BEERCHUG1

1 - 20 of 21 Posts